As principal estate agent, I run my rental business under the trade name of ”Eastern Cape Property Professionals” (ECPP) as the arrangement with Independent Property Consultants (IPC) does not allow for rental business under the IPC brand.
ECPP’s services, both for landlords and tenants, are done in a friendly and professional way. We strive for service excellence as far as rentals are concerned.
Although ECPP might consider all areas in Port Elizabeth, the following are ECPP’s focus areas:
- Kabega, Rowallan Park and surrounding areas
- Framesby, Framesby Gardens, Framesby Extention, Sunridge Park, Fernglen, Cotswold and surrounding areas
- Glenroy, Sherwood, Ben Kamma, Beverley Grove, Shabani and surrounding areas
- Lorraine, Lorraine Manor, Kamma Park, Kamma Ridge and surrounding areas.
If you have any residential property to let in Port Elizabeth, kindly contact ECPP so that we can forward you the necessary documentation to complete. Or you can download it from this website under the section “Documents and Brochures”. Alternatively, complete the “Speak your mind” section below and we’ll call you back.
The terms and conditions are very favourable when you compare the kind of service ECPP renders with other rental agents. Click here for a summary of services.
There is a huge demand for residential rental properties in our focus area and it might not always be possible to assist you immediately with the kind of accommodation you need. It is therefore highly recommended that we capture your information on our database as soon as possible so that, as a suitable vacancy becomes available, we can contact you and arrange the tenancy. You can download the basic application form from this website under the section Documents and Brochures, complete the “Speak your mind” section below or call 082 3070 867.
When a suitable vacancy arise, we have to conduct the following due diligence before you can sign a lease with a landlord. You have to give us copies of the following documents -
- Your ID, and if you are a couple, both ID’s and if applicable, your marriage certificate
- A copy of your payslip(s) of the previous month
- Three months’ bank statements to verify the deposit of salary by your employer(s) as per payslip (not internet statements, must be stamped by the the bank)
- Your monthly budget that indicates your income and expenditure.
- Do a credit check on TPN (Tenant Profile Network) and the ITC to verify your good standing
- Contact your present landlord to verify your payment history
- Contact a next of kin and/or employer to verify information.
If you have any defaults or civil judgments against your name(s), we cannot assist you. It is also important to have a history at your present landlord of punctual payments for the last three months and that there are no arrears as far as deposit or monthly rental payments are concerned.
No related posts.